- Sat, Sep 24New YorkSep 24, 11:00 AM – Oct 01, 11:00 AMNew York, Central Park West, New York, NY, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore NYC - we can't hit it all in a week but our highlights include: Central Park, Grand Central Station, street food, FAO Schwarz and Harry Potter New York, ferry ride to Staten Island, plus museums and bridges and monuments...
- Wed, Oct 05Iceland
- Mon, Oct 17Freiburg im BreisgauOct 17, 12:00 PM – Oct 24, 12:00 PMFreiburg im Breisgau, Freiburg im Breisgau, GermanyA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Freiburg im Breisgau, in the Black Forest region of Germany. Freiburg offers the perfect combination of history, culture, museums, lakes, technology, nature events, autumn colors, and laidback old-town charm.
- Sat, Nov 05LondonNov 05, 12:00 PM – Nov 13, 1:00 PMLondon, London, UKA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore London - we can't hit it all in a week but highlights include: Bonfire Night Fireworks, British Museum, Sky Garden Viewing Platform, Changing of the Guard, Street Performers, plus Museums and Bridges and Monuments and Cathedrals and more...
- Fri, Dec 30AthensDec 30, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jan 06, 2023, 12:00 PMAthens, Athens, GreeceA week-long gathering for traveling families to celebrate New Year's Eve and explore Athens. Our itinerary includes New Year's Fireworks, the Ellinikon Experience Park, ancient ruins, National Archeology Museum, changing of the guard, Happy Train hop-on-hop-off train, Varvakios Market, and more.
- Sun, Mar 26PortoMar 26, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT+1 – Apr 02, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT+1Porto, Porto, PortugalA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Porto, Portugal. We'll visit famous markets, Clérigos tower, botanical parks, historic town center, beautiful tile work in the São Bento Station, playgrounds, pedestrian streets, Jardim do Morro, and the iconic Ponte de Dom Luís I bridge!
- Sun, Apr 30PicauvilleApr 30, 2023, 12:00 PM – May 06, 2023, 12:00 PMPicauville, L'Isle Marie, 50360 Picauville, FranceA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Normandy, D-Day beaches and WWII history. Our itinerary includes Château de L’Isle Marie history, cathedrals, museums, hikes, birdwatching, Roman settlements, and even a trip to Mont Saint-Michel. Castle stays are available!
Your Ticket to Adventure
Ultimately, we do the planning and you just show up as you are! Every traveling family is welcome.
Early Bird Rate: $50/family, increasing to $70/family in Nov 2022
Regular Rate: $70/family (solo parents receive 25%-off) Note: increasing to $100/family in Nov 2022
Your fee includes:
*Full itinerary for 7-8 days of exploration
*Competent host on the ground
*Recommendations on safe neighborhoods and other accommodation options
*Secure, private messaging group for attendees
*Opportunity to connect with worldschoolers and be part of our mobile community
More details on what's included and what's not:
What Destination Is Calling You?
Having a hard time finding a pop-up that fits your schedule? Maybe you've already been to our upcoming event locations. No worries! You can have the pop-up come to you.
We're always looking for new hosts. Options include renting an itinerary from the Pop-Up Hub's portfolio or designing a brand new itinerary for your attendees. We will help you every step of the way...and hosts keep 60+% of the ticket revenues.