- Sun, Jun 04HonoluluJun 04, 12:00 PM – Jun 10, 12:00 PMHonolulu, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Honolulu from June 4-10, 2023. Step into the aloha spirit of Oahu and enjoy Waikiki Beach, walks and nature trails, Pearl Harbor history, Hawaiian museums and culture, Chinatown, interesting cuisine and more!
- Sat, Jul 15Siem ReapJul 15, 12:00 PM – Jul 21, 12:00 PMSiem Reap, Siem Reap, CambodiaA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Siem Reap, Cambodia, July 15-21, 2023. We plan to visit the stunning ruins of Angkor Wat, traditional markets, temples, lotus and silk farms, visit the countryside for a swim, and even learn about the landmine sniffing rats!
- Sat, Jul 22Los Angeles
- Sun, Aug 06MadisonAug 06, 12:00 PM – Aug 12, 12:00 PMMadison, Madison, WI, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Madison, Wisconsin, August 6-12, 2023. We plan to visit Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Chazen museum of art, Henry Vilas zoo, the local farmers market (biggest producers-only market in the country) and more!
- Mon, Aug 07MlasheAug 07, 12:00 PM – Aug 13, 12:00 PMMlashe, Mlashe, GeorgiaA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore summertime in the Georgian countryside. Mlashe is located ~1 hr from Tbilisi and is loaded with picturesque lakes, nature trails, fresh air, and cultural opportunities. Our hosts are excited to show you around their village.
- Sat, Aug 26CincinnatiAug 26, 12:00 PM – Sep 01, 12:00 PMCincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Cincinnati, Ohio, from August 26 - September 1, 2023. We'll explore Mt Adams, visit the Krohn Conservatory, Findlay Market, Cincinnati Art Museum and go swimming at Ziegler Pool.
- Mon, Sep 11ValenciaSep 11, 12:00 PM – Sep 17, 12:00 PMValencia, Valencia, SpainA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Valencia, Spain, September 11-17, 2023. We'll explore Valencia's La Malvarosa beach, Albufera de Valencia, try local goodies such as horchata, fartons and different types of arroz, walk around Turia's gardens, & play at the super playground!
- Mon, Oct 02MarathonOct 02, 12:00 PM – Oct 08, 12:00 PMMarathon, Marathon, TX 79842, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Marathon Texas from October 2 - 8, 2023. We will see dinosaur bones and hike at Big Bend National Park, visit hot springs, take a day trip to Terlingua, join a star party (Texas has amazing stars), enjoy local music and festivals, too!
Your Ticket to Adventure
Ultimately, we do the planning and you just show up as you are! Every traveling family is welcome.
Early Bird Rate: $70/family
Regular Rate: $100/family (solo parents receive 25%-off)
Your fee includes:
*Full itinerary for 7 days of exploration
*Friendly, competent host on the ground
*Recommendations on safe neighborhoods and other accommodation options
*Secure, private messaging group for attendees
*An online family directory to stay in contact with other attendees
*Opportunity to connect with worldschoolers and become part of our mobile communities
More details on what's included and what's not:
What Destination Is Calling You?
Having a hard time finding a pop-up that fits your schedule? Maybe you've already been to our upcoming event locations. No worries! You can have the pop-up come to you.
We're always looking for new hosts. Options include renting an itinerary from the Pop-Up Hub's portfolio or designing a brand new itinerary for your attendees. We will help you every step of the way.