It's a big world out there! Take a peek at where your worldschool friends have gathered...
- Sun, Jun 19Oaxaca de JuárezJun 19, 12:00 PM – Jun 26, 12:00 PMOaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., MexicoA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Oaxaca City, the capital of the Mexican state of Oaxaca. This area is rich in history and culture and we'll explore archeological sites, botanical gardens, markets, the basilica, museums... and hang out at the Zocalo plaza.
- Sat, Jun 11Bentonville
- Mon, May 16Regal Palms Resort, Orlando-areaMay 16, 4:00 PM – May 23, 10:00 AMRegal Palms Resort, Orlando-area, 2700 Sand Mine Rd, Davenport, FL 33897, USAA week-long, schedule-free gathering at the Regal Palms Resort in Davenport, Florida. Attendees will utilize the facilities together, causally explore the surrounding area, and enjoy each other's company. No set itinerary is provided. Families must book in the resort in order to attend.
- Sun, May 08Pinellas Peninsula FloridaMay 08, 12:00 PM – May 15, 12:00 PMPinellas Peninsula Florida, Pinellas Peninsula, St. Petersburg, FL 33712, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore the beauty of Tampa Bay / St Petersburg area. We plan to visit Fort De Soto Park and the St Petersburg Pier, not to mention loads of beaches, swimming, snorkeling, and sunsets.
- Sat, Apr 30Lower KeysApr 30, 12:00 PM – May 07, 4:00 PMLower Keys, Sugarloaf Key, Florida, USAA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore the beauty of Florida's lower keys. We plan to visit Ft Zachary Taylor, the Key West farmer's market, swimming and snorkeling beaches, the jumping bridge, Bahia Honda State Park, the southernmost point in the continental US and more!
- Sat, Apr 23Williamsburg
- Sat, Apr 09Mexico CityApr 09, 12:00 PM – Apr 16, 2:00 PMMexico City, Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, MexicoA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Ciudad Mexico during the week of Santa Semana. We will see the Museo Templo Mayor (in Tenochtitlan), stroll the pedestrian streets, visit Chapultepec Park and it's Castillo, plus libraries, canals, museums, ethnic neighborhoods and more.
- Sat, Mar 12Guanajuato
- Sun, Feb 27GuanajuatoFeb 27, 11:00 AM – Mar 06, 4:00 PMGuanajuato, Guanajuato, MexicoA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Guanajuato and surrounding area. We plan a visit to the Tanguis street fair, shopping at Mercado Hidalgo, exploring gardens, plazas, tunnels and alleys and a stop at the mummy museum.
- Sun, Feb 20MéridaFeb 20, 12:00 PM – Feb 27, 4:00 PMMérida, Mérida, Yucatan, MexicoA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Merida and the surrounding area together. We've planned markets, a traditional Mayan ball game, biking the promenade, museums, archaeological sites, plus possibilities to visit the beach and cenotes and more.
- Sun, Jan 23Cabo San LucasJan 23, 9:00 AM PST – Jan 30, 1:00 PM PSTCabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, MexicoA week-long gathering for traveling families to explore Cabo San Lucas coastline together. We've planned a visit to the Estuary of San Jose del Cabo, the Museum of Natural History, plenty of beach time, strolling the markets, hiking Sierra de la Laguna, and hanging out in the town square.
- Sun, Dec 05Kailua-Kona